Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Clayman

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:19 PM

Hey MG!

I'm Mike and I'm addicted to Desert Combat. :unsure:

Now that I've got that out of the way, let's get to the rest. I've been playing online FPS games since MOHAA, and have continued through the entire BF series. I still play DC and BF2, but am anxiously awaiting BF1943.

I'm the Senior Operations Director for TemaWarfare League. I started as an admin for Desert Combat working with Grassy and have been there ever since. Along with my other duties, I still oversee the battlefield series.

That's about it without getting too personal. I've been trying to get on in the evenings and play some DC, so you might see me on the MG TS some evenings.

:wave:

#2 Surrender or Die

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:33 PM

Hey MG!

Now that I've got that out of the way, let's get to the rest. I've been playing online FPS games since MOHAA, and have continued through the entire BF series. I still play DC and BF2, but am anxiously awaiting BF1943.

I'm the Senior Operations Director for TemaWarfare League. I started as an admin for Desert Combat working with Grassy and have been there ever since. Along with my other duties, I still oversee the battlefield series.

That's about it without getting too personal. I've been trying to get on in the evenings and play some DC, so you might see me on the MG TS some evenings.

Welcome to moongamers! Please browse the forum and will see you on the dc server!
-SOD

#3 summens

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:17 AM

:bhi: welcome to moongmaers mike, hope you like the forum as well ^_^.

#4 JeanPuetz

Posted 24 October 2009 - 02:54 AM

Welcome to Moongamers buddy :applaud:

#5 Horvath

Posted 24 October 2009 - 05:59 AM

welcome to moongamers Mike

#6 Section8

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:33 AM

Welcome! Welcome! Glad you stopped by and please enjoy your stay. Hope to see you in game soon.

P.S. Just remember the 3 most important words when playing DC. Must... Kill... Dogofwar! You will go far. :wasnt-me:

#7 No_Nickname

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:06 PM

Welcome to Moongamers

#8 CHARLIEBIGFOOT

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:22 PM

Hey MG!

:pinkele: :Welcome1: :cowdance: :toot: :Party:

:boff: NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 50 SOLDIER :toon1:

#9 Tarawa/Troutzilla

Posted 24 October 2009 - 06:47 PM

Greetings......

#10 Bullet-BS

Posted 24 October 2009 - 07:22 PM

Hey Mike welcome to the forums bud!!!! It's good to have you around. I hope to snipe you later ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com