Photo

Subs in Midway

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Par Shooter

Posted 28 June 2024 - 01:51 PM

Please can we have more subs on midway maybe 2 or 3 a side , they have become very popular lately and there is a scramble for them when they are sunk they take forever to respawn 

can you please make them  respawn faster ,and is it possible to make them tougher as once a ship has located you 9/10 times the ship wins ,if there were more subs against a ship that would be like the "wolfpack" and the ship would have to be more wary 

I know a few people have suggested this and it would make it great for all , could we please even try it for a month or so if no good just go back to one but please make it/them spawn quicker

Many thanks 

BE SAFE 

Par 

• Highway Man and smudge like this

#2 MidgetWithaSpork

Posted 28 June 2024 - 01:55 PM

PAR THE FAT WANKER IS RIGHT!

• smudge likes this

#3 Dr. Detroit

Posted 19 July 2024 - 08:34 AM

I think the torpedoes should be more destructive

#4 CA1

Posted 19 July 2024 - 04:17 PM

Yes lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 20 July 2024 - 12:37 AM

My fear with more submarines is that they will solely be used to rape the ship spawns. Such "gameplay" has happened before, and has led to the removal of said sub.

#6 Stamper

Posted 23 July 2024 - 04:46 PM

Please can we have more subs on midway maybe 2 or 3 a side , they have become very popular lately and there is a scramble for them when they are sunk they take forever to respawn 

can you please make them  respawn faster ,and is it possible to make them tougher as once a ship has located you 9/10 times the ship wins ,if there were more subs against a ship that would be like the "wolfpack" and the ship would have to be more wary 

I know a few people have suggested this and it would make it great for all , could we please even try it for a month or so if no good just go back to one but please make it/them spawn quicker

Many thanks 

BE SAFE 

Par 

Water flags/ships only...no land battle.....Each side gets two subs, four destroyers, a battleship and two carriers.....    Mod more machine gun mounts to the ships to deal with planes, and similar to how there is a PT boat on the Coral Sea carriers, mod the carriers to each carry two PT boats instead of landing craft....         

Can only dream.

Anchors Aweigh, my boys.

#7 Colonel Tavington

Posted 24 July 2024 - 06:27 PM

You just need to learn how to handle the sub against a destroyer, Par :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com