Photo

Ignore comand at game chat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

Hi,

I don´t remember the ignore comand for in game chat, it was something like ignore! and player number, but it seems i forgot it as not working now.

There is a particular player that just chat anoying stuff and distracts me, tried not to read his chats but if can just ignore him at beguining of each map will be better for me as his childish chat won´t even apear on my screen.

Thanks !

#2 robo_dork

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

Hi,

I don´t remember the ignore comand for in game chat, it was something like ignore! and player number, but it seems i forgot it as not working now.

There is a particular player that just chat anoying stuff and distracts me, tried not to read his chats but if can just ignore him at beguining of each map will be better for me as his childish chat won´t even apear on my screen.

Thanks !

hi troop, i believe it's ignore #

i.e. ignore 12 if the players number is 12 and you want to ignore him, ignore 5 if the player is number 5, and so on...

unignore # to stop ignoring the player

how many times have i said ignore in this ignore post?
  • -=TheTroopeR=- likes this

#3 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:03 PM

Hi,

Thanks !

hi troop, i believe it's ignore #

i.e. ignore 12 if the players number is 12 and you want to ignore him, ignore 5 if the player is number 5, and so on...

unignore # to stop ignoring the player

how many times have i said ignore in this ignore post?

Well lets ignore that and let me say thank you so much !! LOL :applaud:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com