Photo

greetings from wales (uk)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 helltaker

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:22 PM

hey all, im helltaker i use this name in many games has been my online nickname for quite a few years of online gaming, im 22 years old and currently training to get fit for the army.
games i play:
STO (Star Trek Online)
COD4 mw + mw2 + blackops
L4D2
Assasins creed (2, brotheerhood, revelations +3)
Half life (all)
Portal 1+2

anything else feel free to ask

#2 Enforcer

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:12 AM

Welcome to the Moongamers community via STO. It is great to see new members from a venue we just started pushing toward getting involved with the community and not only the Fleet within STO. Now, if we can get you to get Battlefield 3, our assimilation will be complete.

#3 posi

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

Welcome to the Moongamers community via STO. It is great to see new members from a venue we just started pushing toward getting involved with the community and not only the Fleet within STO. Now, if we can get you to get Battlefield 3, our assimilation will be complete.

If we can get you into the original 1942 Disk or free on Origin ... our assimilation will be complete... and welcome !!

#4 Moose Springsteen

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

Hello Welsh person :applaud:

What about DOD:S and COD:W@W? Good stuff right there... :coo:

#5 helltaker

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:46 AM

Hello Welsh person :applaud:

What about DOD:S and COD:W@W? Good stuff right there... :coo:

wth is DOD? and W@W i was told was crap compared to the others so i never bothered with it.

as afr as bf3 i havnt tried any of them yet, might give them a try when i get some spare money

#6 There is no Spoon

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:14 AM

dont listen to these heathens that play these games that have graphics rivaling pac man! STO all the way my friend!

#7 Lin

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:41 AM

Welcome helltaker!

#8 Moose Springsteen

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:47 AM

wth is DOD? and W@W i was told was crap compared to the others so i never bothered with it.

DOD = Day of Defeat, DOD:s = Day of Defeat: Source. Both ancient but still worth a go.

W@W is the best of the COD recent series, by far (all the MW stuff is **** IMHO)... :P

#9 helltaker

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:48 PM

well today i recived assassins creed 3 so will be playing that for a while, but you may see me on later tonite

#10 Tarawa/Troutzilla

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:35 AM

Welcome to the Moon.....

#11 helltaker

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

cheers guys, its been great fun playing with some of ya, you will be seeing alot of me around :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com